Mumble (2005) is an open-source voice server. In 2012, its official client for the gaming industry was released. Mumble has a clear user interface for server management. One of its key features is low latency making it extremely suitable as a voice server when gaming. It supports practically all operating systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS.
i3D.net takes great care of voice servers like Mumble, thanks to our expert engineers, excellent network connectivity and available bandwidth across the globe. Quality of service in support of your voice server connectivity is assured. Our Mumble server software is hosted in a specially equipped server environment to provide you with the finest quality.
The Advantages of i3D.net
- Complete voice server control
- Official licensed software
- Hosted on our low-latency backbone
- We support very high capacities
- No congestion, high quality codecs included
- Full support of all features