i3D.net Game Monitoring
Our network Operation Centers (NOCs) are located in the US and Europe and provide continuous monitoring of the entire infrastructure supporting your deployed server base. Our devices and connections from individual game servers to global network level connections are constantly scanned for optimal performance. i3D.net uses a combination of proprietary and industry standard software to track service availability, resource usage, player usage and capacity, as well as a variety of other performance measures.
Game Monitoring and Control Panel
The control panel we developed in-house enables us to monitor transits up to the last connecting ISP, checking latencies and package loss and manage to fix accordingly. Our fault-monitoring protocols provide real-time event notifications for servers and network devices including process status, file system capacity and backup success/failure. i3D.net also monitors core Operating Systems and application/system events so that problems from server to network level can be identified and fixed a.s.a.p. with a minimum of disruption to your gaming clientele.
The i3D.net Advantages
- Dedicated client portals for monitoring games, players and systems
- Connects to the game, your backend, most other data sources
- Fully customizable
- Cross-platform, world-wide single portal
- We provide hosting for the largest titles
- Our trackrecord includes the #1 Xbox Arcade game and the largest >60 player game instances
- 24/7 support
- On-site support during beta and launch
- Experts in fast ramp-up capacity
- CDSA audited on Content Protection & Security
- ISO/IEC 27001 audited datacenters
Game Monitoring and Reporting
i3D.net game monitoring tracks and reports on a wide variety of customizable key performance indicators (KPIs) to our customers for all servers, locations and continents —globally and in real time. These metrics provide full transparency of the operating system (i.e. CPU, RAM, Disk), select applications (i.e. process statistics, users, throughput), and databases (i.e. caching, performance, transaction success).
Proof of Concept
We are happy to fly out and demo our services, organize a conference call to provide an online demo. i3D.net is also available for proof-of-concepts in live production environments.