When a company evolves, so does it's server environment, both in complexity and critical value. Availability and security become more and more important. Prudent handling of your investments is key to keep costs on maintenance and management under control.
However, mission critical systems must be supported by uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), cooling, and fire detection and suppression systems, impacting investment budgets severely. Our colocation services offer a cost-effective and secure environment for your critical hardware and software.
By default, all colocation solutions include multiple gigabit (1000 mbit) network uplinks to offer redundant networking to your infrastructure.
Starting at half a rack (secured) this will also include a power bar, or power distribution unit (PDU) and IP addresses. Sufficient cooling capacity, extensive connectivity and large power generators are the basis of our 99,99% uptime SLA. Assurance of availability and management is our expertise.
The i3D advantages
- Colocation in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- 99,99% uptime guarantee
- 24/7 datacenter access
- Strict access control
- Realtime bandwidth statistics
- High quality, industry standard racks
- Contained hot and cold corridors
- Trans-Atlanctic 225 Gigabit network
- Brocade network and switching equipment
- Free rDNS for both IPv4 and IPv6
- Remote hands on site 7 days a week
- 24/7 emergency support
- Scalable network capacity, full duplex
- Multiple connectivity options versus onpremise limited connectivity
- Uptime SLAs
- More internal resources available for other tasks
- No expensive office space needed for server room
- No unanticipated additional (hidden) costs related to cooling, network and/or power outages or staff not being able to work.
- Centralized and offsite backups
- High-end security
- Optimized environment for longer life of your investment
- Disaster recovery capabilities
- Failover capabilities
- Expert support
- Dedicated account manager
In short, colocation at i3D enables you to truly anticipate and focus on your core business.
Full Racks (46U)
Datacenter & Network
i3D.net offers colocation services since 2004 and built the SmartDC datacenter in 2009. SmartDC is 36,000 sq ft in size and located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. We use state of the art cooling techniques to reach a PUE of 1.2. SmartDC is a carier neutral datacenter using an unique modular concept. This allows us to customize each and every suite to the needs of our clients and offer an incredible amount of flexibility to our colocation offering. Whether clients are building a small environment or require a large scale private suite for a high density environment, we will be able to adjust our offering to the wishes of our clients.
Network Connectivity is delivered by the Interactive 3D network (AS49544). The i3D Network is a trans-atlantic network with a capacity of over 225 Gigabit. The network is redundantly connected to multiple premium transit providers and over 1,000 peers.
The SmartDC advantages
- Direct carrier connections to Level3, Global Crossing, Cogent, NLIX, Colt and many more
- Direct fiber connections to EUNetworks, Eurofiber, Relined and many more
- State of the art cooling, with a PUE 1.15
- 100% local durable and renewable energy sources
- 12 MegaWatt power capacity
- Maximum capacity of 2000 racks
- Advanced double fire surpression per suite
- Electric fences surrounding the facility
- The largest carrier neutral facility in the Rotterdam area
High Density Hosting